Skip to content

How to complain

How to complain

If you’re not satisfied for any reason or you have issues or complaints about your investment, you need to follow our complaints process.

At first, get in touch with us and we’ll do our best to help you.

If you’re not satisfied, you should contact the Supervisor.

If you’re not happy with this outcome, you can get in touch with our external dispute resolution scheme.

Contact Booster

Booster Investment Management Limited
C/o Chief Operating Officer
PO Box 11872
Manners Street
Wellington 6142

Phone: 0800 336 338

Contact the Supervisor

General Manager, Corporate Trustee Service
Public Trust
Level 8, Public Trust Building
22 Willeston Street
Private Bag 5902
Wellington 6140

Phone: 0800 371 471

If we can’t resolve your complaint, you can refer it to our dispute resolution scheme. They won’t charge you a fee to investigate or resolve your complaint.

Contact Booster’s dispute resolution scheme

Financial Dispute Resolution Service
Level 4, 142 Lambton Quay
Freepost 231075
PO Box 2272
Wellington 6140

Phone: 0508 337 337